Balance on One Leg Daily TM
Falls Prevention Program - 8 Weeks to Better Balance
Are you concerned about falling or have you fallen at least once?
Would you like to feel safer, more secure, and more confident in and out of your home?
Did you know that . . .
Learn how to reduce your risk for falls. This 8-week comprehensive falls prevention program includes:
- Falls are the leading cause of injury death for those over age 65
- 1 out of 3 people over the age of 65 are likely to fall at least one time per year
- Falls or dizziness are the most common reasons for doctor visits for patients over age 65
- Some diseases, conditions, or medications can increase your risk for falls
- A physical therapist can help with balance, walking and strength to lower your risk for falls
Our 8 week progam will be held:
- 16 sessions - 2 times per week for 1 ½ hours each (24 hours total)
- Small group size to provide personal attention
- Presentations and demonstrations by a licensed physical therapist
- Setting and achieving personal goals
- Balance & strengthening techniques proven to lower your risk of falling
- All instructional materials
Mondays and Wednesdays
11:00AM - 12:30PM
Space is limited to 8 participants
Call to register today! 404-236-0934
Invest in your well-being and safety!